Places to go for the Summer in York Region!
With the temperatures finally rising in southern Ontario, there’s a lot to take advantage of in the community. If you live in York Region, we have news for you! Below are five locales, you, your friends and family can use to enjoy the sun:
1. SWAN LAKE PARK
- This beautiful park is located at 25 Swan Park Road, Markham. It consists of a large splash pad, a gazebo, nearby playground and trails around the lake! It also consists of a former gravel pit filled with water teeming with wildlife for you and the family to enjoy!
2. NORTH THORNHILL COMMUNITY CENTRE
- This centre, located at 300 Pleasant Ridge Ave, has something for everybody! It includes a big splash pad with a gazebo, an indoor swimming pool. It also includes the Pleasant Ridge Library next door for those who do not like getting wet!
3. THE WAVE POOL
- This public facility located at 5 Hopkins Street in Richmond Hill offers a 100-foot water slide, on deck sauna, warm water swirl pool. You can enjoy your stay in peace as the facility is monitored by trained life gaurds
4. GORMAN OUTDOOR POOL
- Want to get wet and enjoy the sun at the same time? This outdoor, heated public pool located at 424 D’Arcy Street in Newmarket is accessible with a slope from the shallow end to a depth of 5 feet in the deep end! There are lifeguards, picnic benches and chairs for you to be safe, enjoy and relax!
5. THE ROC
- This Sprawling outdoor recreation facility, 26479 Civiv Centre Road in Georgina, features a splash pad with vertical jets, dump buckets, a high volume and ground spray nozzles plis nearby structures and a forest with walking trails!
Have Questions regarding Real Estate? The Iris and Evelyn team are here to help! With their countless years of buying and selling Real Estate Properties, their experience and knowledge can help you make the right choice!
Visit us on Facebook: